Maxorg Designs is a creative studio that’s fueled by a passionate talent pool.
We specialize in transforming ideas into realities & concepts into completions.
Create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. Develop the overall layout and production design for applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create eye-catching designs
- Handle projects from start to finish
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Collaborate with and inspire other designers
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technology
- Coordinate with outside agencies and services as needed
- Translate creative concepts into compelling designs and assets
- Translate client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Participate in creative ideation, strategy, and brainstorming when needed
- Understand and maintain clients’ brand requirements, goals, and objectives while pushing creative boundaries
- Computer Literate
- Willingness to learn
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of English
- An energetic self-starter attitude
- Patient and able to handle rejection
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the clients’ needs in mind
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design, and software skills
Having a functional PayPal account would be an asset.